Re: suggestion for 'is my installation of tor working?' page

I think asking people to switch to linux and text-only browsers is
fairly onerous. Firefox is very intiutive to IE users and isn't really
a "switch".
Ringo Kamens

On 2/16/07, Watson Ladd <watsonbladd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ringo Kamens wrote:
> I agree, people are working on network-wide attacks (which is great)
> but the biggest and most obvious risk to user privacy/anonymity is
> scripts. Perhaps firefox and noscript should come bundled and
> configured?
> Ringo Kamens
How about lynx? Prompts on every cookie, no javascript, no flash, no
java. And with no images, much faster over tor.
Watson Ladd