Re: ISP controlling entry/exti ("Low-Resource Routing Attacks Against Anonymous Systems")

Hi,

Personally I cant see the advantage of it be ruined by 'Jews' - as compared to 'Nazis' - or anyone else. Surely this is just a personal preference?

In fact, it was a provocation. We should have cleraly in mind that the most weak point of anonimisation systems are exit points and the possibility of snooping there.

We also need a diversity. But we need common sense too. Remember Penet remailer? They were accused of help prividing child pornography. It was a complete nonsense (the posted porn picture was larger than Penet's file size limit), but the public turned against them and they closed the server (OK, there were also other things).

But I thing we dont need a publicity that Tor is runned by crazy conspiracy theorists, anti-Jews, Nazis, paedophiles or terrorists. No, Tor is runned by ordinary people who like freedom. There are small percentage of huts among them, and small percentage of "agents provocateurs", but majority is normal people.

That's all.

P. S. I do not support Israeli military actions againt Palestinian or civilians in Lebanon. But don't bullshit me with jewish-control-of-the-world. The fact is Holocaust was real, and Jews were the vitims. And that was the bad thing. And for those who know the history - when Nazis began to kill Jews, they were talking the same jews-control-the-world bullshit. That's why I don't like that bullshit. And NO, I am not a Jew, I do not know any Jew, but I think people are people regardless of the race.

bye, Matej

--
http://matej.owca.info/
Mi ne morete poslati odgovora na e-mail?