Re: anonymous v. normal session

Le mercredi 28 fÃvrier 2007 Ã 07:51 +0000, sy16 a Ãcrit :
> Where should I add them? In torrc? Sorry to be tiresome but I know
> very little about computer.

http://tor.eff.org/tor-manual.html

CircuitBuildTimeout NUM
        Try for at most NUM seconds when building circuits. If the
        circuit isn't open in that time, give up on it. (Default: 1
        minute.)

LongLivedPorts PORTS
        A list of ports for services that tend to have long-running
        connections (e.g. chat and interactive shells). Circuits for
        streams that use these ports will contain only high-uptime
        nodes, to reduce the chance that a node will go down before the
        stream is finished. (Default: 21, 22, 706, 1863, 5050, 5190,
        5222, 5223, 6667, 8300, 8888)