Re: [tor-philosophy] Protecting rights.

Everything is relative - and the quest for purity in a perfect
expression of a rights-based policy is not only impossible, but
likely to provoke unintended consequences.

Common sense must prevail, not out of context quotations.  Thomas
Paine would not for a second consider the fact that his concept of liberty
might encompass the right to hide torture and rape.  That would be
unthinkable.

True libertarians are PRACTICAL libertarians.

Jeff
http://jeffharrington.org