RE: The use of malicious botnets to disrupt The Onion Router

> A manually administered . . . centralized list? Because, call me crazy,
> but a centralized list of "authorized routers" has some very, very
> obvious flaws in it, both technical and security-related.

Maybe a trust model? Ie like Facebook.. I trust my friends.. they trust
their friends... Removes some anon a bit ... but if you have 3 levels as I
believe TOR does should provide some reasonable level of anonymity and maybe
what is sacrificed could be recompensated by other means.