What web browser do you use with Tor? (firefox excluded)

Firefox users aside, what web browser do you use with Tor?

I've decided to explore other options, and give other web browsers a
try with running Tor as a client. I would like to hear from others who
use browsers other than Firefox, and list their reasons for using an
alternative. Remember, if you're using Firefox only with Tor, please
avoid responding here as it would clutter the thread with offtopic
chatter, thanks.

- What web browser do you use with Tor? (NOT Firefox!)
- Why have you chosen this browser for use with Tor?
- How do you benefit from using this browser with Tor?
- Any tips for potential users of the browser you've chosen with Tor?

Thank you to all who may participate in this thread!