Re: another unusual connection

greetings!

same sequence of events, same IP address. my relay had been running
for just under 5 days. no other activity on the connection or on the
box running the relay.

Feb 02 17:16:49.093 [Notice] Our IP Address has changed from
87.194.38.72 to 212.112.242.159; rebuilding descriptor.

Feb 02 17:16:51.061 [Notice] Self-testing indicates your ORPort is
reachable from the outside. Excellent. Publishing server descriptor.

Feb 02 17:16:51.139 [Notice] Our IP Address has changed from
212.112.242.159 to 87.194.38.72; rebuilding descriptor.

Feb 02 17:17:11.061 [Notice] Self-testing indicates your ORPort is
reachable from the outside. Excellent. Publishing server descriptor.

Feb 02 17:17:40.030 [Notice] Performing bandwidth self-test...done.

regards,

john smith