Re: A root-server for about 30EUR for an exitnode?

F. Fox wrote:
Olaf Selke wrote:
(an encrypted message)

"Mmmm... strong crypto." --Bruce Schneier

:: giggles ::

shit, I must stop smoking this stuff! Have been confused by Thunderbird's spellchecker suggestion to replace "Gitano" with "Antitank" :-)

btw: recently I moved my tor exit node into another network which is assigned directly to me according RIPE DB. From public perception I'm my own ISP now: http://ripe.net/fcgi-bin/whois?form_type=simple&full_query_string=&searchtext=192.251.226.205

My ISP was sick from getting bothered by police nearly every day. German police usually investigate the way: IP address -> RIPE DB -> ISP -> suspect.

cheers, Olaf