Re: New Tor distribution for testing: Tor Browser Bundle

Steven, i suggest to make it hardcoded default and a Must, that each user, using this browser, is as well running an tor **exit** node,
tit for tat. like emule partials: upload is a MUST.
That would help a lot to have more tor-exit nodes.
Thanks.