Re: another unusual connection

     On Sun, 10 Feb 2008 07:54:06 GMT "Paul Ferguson" <fergdawg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
>- -- Scott Bennett <bennett@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

     Huh.  Nice of you to delete the attribution to Roger Dingledine.
> =
>

>>  $ telnet 212.112.242.159 80
>>  Trying 212.112.242.159...
>>  Connected to 212.112.242.159.
>>  Escape character is '^]'.
>>  GET /tor/ HTTP/1.0
>>

>For what it's worth, we (Trend Micro) have identified several Tor

     Is there some reason we should believe that you represent Trend
Micro?
     However, given the obviously false information being provided by
anon-tor-proxy.maximator.org (212.112.242.159), could it please be
flagged as "Invalid" and "Bad Exit" by the directory authorities?

>nodes which have malicious intent -- this one among them.
>
>Be very careful.
>
>Tor is being actively exploited.

     We know that.

                                  Scott Bennett, Comm. ASMELG, CFIAG