Re: another unusual connection

Paul Ferguson schrieb:
For what it's worth, we (Trend Micro) have identified several Tor
nodes which have malicious intent -- this one among them.

Be very careful.
Tor is being actively exploited.

- ferg
Thanks for the heads up. While the tor community does know, that malicious exit nodes exist, to my knowledge there is nothing we could do about it except manually flag each one in the directory. I suppose you are not at liberty to share that list of bad exits; however, any clues as to how one could effectively identify them would be very appreciated.

Andrew