Re: Some Bones to Pick with Tor Admins

Looks like I may have to create a procmail filter to pre-dump posts.

Money may be tight now (for lots of peeps) but one should be able to acquire a much more modern windoze for virtually nothing.  SE?  SE?!!!  Why not run win95?  Or 3.5?

If you are REALLY hurting for money: LINUX!  Download and install a free version - pick a distro.  ANY modern linux will do much more than SE can, you wont miss anything but viruses and trojans (though anyone foolish enough to still run SE doesn't give a f*ck about the trojans and other hacks part of the equation). If you have SE on something, it is sure as hell you aren't running anything demanding on it (by modern Homo sapiens standards).  SE dates back to the Homo erectus period.

--
"An imbalance between rich and poor is the oldest and most fatal ailment of all republics."
--Plutarch