Re: Some Bones to Pick with Tor Admins

     On Wed, 11 Feb 2009 20:16:08 -0500 Praedor Atrebates <praedor@xxxxxxxxx>
top-posted:
>Bit of a problem there (with long text lines).  If I want to be able to send http links to friends/
>colleagues/family, I have to turn off the new line feature in my email client and allow end-user
>email clients deal with formatting (all too often, if you have auto-formatting/new lines setup,
>you will totally bork http links).

     Well, mailing list postings should not assume that subscribers to the
list use any particular email reader.  The best way to do that is to use
plain, ASCII text for mailing list postings.

>What client are you using that is causing a problem?  Mutt?

     I am using mailx(1), but the cause of the problem is at your end, not
here.  You are the one posting entire paragraphs on single lines, after all,
not I.

                                  Scott Bennett, Comm. ASMELG, CFIAG