Cuckoo clocks

I find I am unable to use recent versions of Tor due to constant time
conflicts announced by messages like the following:

"[warn] Our clock is 37 minutes, 28 seconds behind the time published in
the consensus network status document (2009-02-12 17:00:00 GMT).  Tor
needs an accurate clock to work correctly. Please check your time and
date settings!"

I am assuming that the generation of this message is from an out-of-sync
server in the onion chain. Any advice on how to get rid of this problem?

Thanks...

Going Cuckoo!

PS. Yes, I made sure my clock was accurate.