another reason to keep ExcludeNodes

     I just read Roger's message from July 2006 on playing down the use of
ExcludeNodes and maybe eventually eliminating it.  I encountered a reason
to use it not long ago that doesn't seem to have been mentioned.  I noticed
that certain image files that are frequently updated and that I look at many
times a day were getting truncated at random points in the files.  After a
little bit of investigation it turned out that one particular relay was
always in a circuit that truncated those files, so I added it to my
ExcludeNodes list.  And voila' complete images from then on.
     I oppose elimination of ExcludeNodes.  I would appreciate a fix for the
bug whereby ExcludeNodes fails to remove an entry guard from use if it was
already a guard before it was excluded.

                                  Scott Bennett, Comm. ASMELG, CFIAG