Re: Bittorrent

     On Thu, 19 Feb 2009 01:24:40 -0800 "Germershausen"
<germershausen@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Who do you think you are, Mr. Bonetti from Italy?
>
>> Marco Bonetti
>> BT3 EeePC enhancing module: http://sid77.slackware.it/bt3/
>> Slackintosh Linux Project Developer: http://workaround.ch/
>> Linux-live for powerpc: http://workaround.ch/pub/rsync/mb/linux-live/
>> My webstuff: http://sidbox.homelinux.org/

     Clearly, that is exactly who he is.  Did you want him to be someone
else instead?

>People like you should be banned from the tor network and from the whole
>internet. If you want music, pay for it. I you want books, pay for it,
>but please don' t use the tor network via bittorrent to steal books and
>music from composers and authors who worked hard. I don' t know if you
>do that for sure, but asking for bittorent support, makes it likely. If
>you are really this
>
>> Slackintosh Linux Project Developer: http://workaround.ch/
>
>don' t waste your time in Slackintosh. Become a tor developer and write
>a module that helps to ban all bittorent traffic from the tor network.

     My goodness.  What a remarkable demonstration of what Roger has been
saying for years, namely, that people of all professions and persuasions
need the anonymity that tor provides.  Here we can see that that "big tent"
applicability includes even would-be tyrants. :-}

                                  Scott Bennett, Comm. ASMELG, CFIAG