TorButton blocking exporting/importing PKCS #12 certificates

Hi,

I just tried to export my personal certificates in Firefox (FF3, Ubuntu
8.10) and found it cannot be done - I get an error "Failed to create the
PKCS #12 backup file for unknown reasons.".

The same problem is with importing PKCS #12 certificates.

However, I found a solution - you must disable TorButton extension
first, restart Firefox and then you can export/import certificates.

Does anyone has an idea why is that so?

bye, Matej