Tor on FreeBSD 8.0 RELEASE

Hi All,

I just wanted you all to know that I've successfully migrated from
Microsoft Windows XP to FreeBSD 8.0 RELEASE. With this move will also
come updated information, if necessary, for connecting to Tor on FreeBSD
(so far the steps are the same, leaving the installation of the
appropriate packages as an exercise to the reader).

If anyone has any suggestions, the appropriate entries on my blog are
where you'll be able to leave comments for suggestions and updates to
anything I've already posted. As soon as I finish up here, I'll begin a
website (subdomain to one of my sites unless someone would like to
donate a domain (.org or .com)) to collect all the easy to understand
documentation in one place (static website). I'll be releasing the
documentation to the community under a CopyFree license[0-1] so there
won't be any issues over that.

Also, I'll consider setting up a hidden service as well, but I'll have
to talk to my brother-in-law first (he's the one currently in charge of
the router so he'll have to forward a port to me).

This is all unofficial, of course. I am in no way connected to the Tor
project except as a user of Tor (soon to be setting up Thunderbird,
Firefox and Pidgin on this box, haven't done it yet due to other
projects taking up my time).

[0]:  http://blog.joseph-a-nagy-jr.us/category/news/technology/security/
[1]: http://www.copyfree.org
[2]: http://owl.apotheon.org