Re: Problem with Tor 0.2.1.23....not managed to confirm that its ORPort is reachable

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 07:38:18AM -0500, andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 01:22:42PM +0100, benn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote 3.6K bytes in 65 lines about:
> : [warn] TLS error: unexpected close while renegotiating
>
> This means your openssl disabled renegotiation. Which is odd because my
> debian doesn't have this problem.

I just heard from somebody on irc with this problem too, so I opened
a flyspray entry for it:

https://bugs.torproject.org/flyspray/index.php?do=details&id=1252

Hopefully our debian maintainer will get it sorted out in the next
few days.

In other news, the upcoming 0.2.1.23 release doesn't actually work on
OS X either, since Apple's recent security update crippled their openssl
in a particularly intricate way. We've got a fix we're testing.

Whee,
--Roger