Re: why polipo?

On 19 February 2010 20:32, Andrew Lewman <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Once Firefox fixes bug 280661, we don't need a http proxy at all.
However, given the current pace of progress on 280661, we may switch to
Chrome before the fix occurs.

If the switch to Chrome was made, I assume that there'd be a port of the TorButton extension to Chrome? If that does happen, a nice feature for the Tor/!Tor switch would be to have Tor used only in incognito mode. I'm not sure how you make extensions work in incognito mode, but I'm sure that I'm not alone in wanting this feature.