Re: What can see a server of a Bittorent when I contact with it through Tor?

It's people like you who seriously affect the existence of exit nodes.
I received quite a few DMCA notices and the next one will surely result in termination
of my server and the exit node.
Fortunately after taking steps to limit the amount of ports one can use on my exit node
it seemed to have had great results in stopping or at the very least;
makes it extremely annoying to any torrent users trafficking across my node.
Please reconsider using Tor for any type of torrent activity.