Re: What can see a server of a Bittorent when I contact with it through Tor?

I don't think there's much of anything wrong with using Tor for bittorrent
provided:
a) You do all operations in Tor... NO use of exit relays, in other words,
entirely in onionspace. The smart reader will already know how to
configure this :)
b) You give back 6x the bandwidth you use in the form of a relay
set up to provide that much bandwidth.

Sure, there's some additional cost in circuit overhead, but not much.
(b) is the real problem, not many would be users wish to, know how to,
or have the bandwidth to give back, so they don't, and Tor slows down,
so Tor has to anti-advocate using Tor for this purpose.
Solve (b) and (a) goes away as the services in onionspace increase.
Stay tuned :)