Re: Dir-spec / Directory server administrators

Hello Scott,

Thank you for your reply. Could you say where are the consensus documents?

Thanks.
ilter

On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 11:25 PM, Scott Bennett <bennett@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  On Thu, 18 Feb 2010 14:48:43 +0200 =?UTF-8?Q?ilter_y=C3=BCksel?=
><ilteryuksel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Nowadays I'm reading a part of dir-spec. I noticed below sentence;
>
>"Directory servers administrators may label some servers or IPs as
>blacklisted, and elect not to include them in their network-status lists."
>
>Could anybody explain who are these directory servers administrators? And
>what is their abilities on Tor network?

  That probably should have been changed long ago to read "directory
authority administrators", who are, of course, those who operate the tor
directory authorities, which are listed in the consensus documents with
"Authority" flags.

                ÂScott Bennett, Comm. ASMELG, CFIAG
* Internet:    bennett at cs.niu.edu               Â*
* "A well regulated and disciplined militia, is at all times a good Â*
* -- a standing army." Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â *
* Â Â-- Gov. John Hancock, New York Journal, 28 January 1790 Â Â Â Â *