Test Vidalia & Tor Browser Bundles with libevent2

Hello or-talk,

I've made a few test bundles with libevent2 and I'd like people to test them --
run them for a few days and make sure nothing too wacky happens as a result.
These are not officially supported, and until the changes are incorporated with
official packages, they will only be updated if I have time.

How to report bugs on these packages
------------------------------------
When in doubt, use our bug tracker:
https://trac.torproject.org

The libevent bug tracker is here:

For build problems I've requested help with, private email is fine.

Windows
-------
The Vidalia bundle is using libevent 2.0.10-stable, OpenSSL 1.0.0c, and Tor 0.2.2.22-alpha:
http://archive.torproject.org/tor-package-archive/technology-preview/vidalia-bundle-0.2.2.22-alpha-0.2.10-libevent2-test.exe
http://archive.torproject.org/tor-package-archive/technology-preview/vidalia-bundle-0.2.2.22-alpha-0.2.10-libevent2-test.exe.asc

The Tor Browser Bundle is a little more exciting, since it has the same changes
as above, which means there's now a Windows Tor Browser Bundle with a Tor alpha
in it whereas previously there was only a stable version:
http://archive.torproject.org/tor-package-archive/technology-preview/tor-browser-1.4.0-libevent2-dev_en-US.exe
http://archive.torproject.org/tor-package-archive/technology-preview/tor-browser-1.4.0-libevent2-dev_en-US.exe.asc

Mac OS X
--------
Vidalia bundle with libevent 2.0.10-stable, OpenSSL 1.0.0c, and Tor
0.2.2.22-alpha. This *will not* work with 10.4. If anyone knows how to make
OpenSSL 1.0.0c work with a 10.4 SDK, please contact me.
http://archive.torproject.org/tor-package-archive/technology-preview/vidalia-bundle-0.2.2.22-alpha-0.2.10-libevent2-i386.dmg
http://archive.torproject.org/tor-package-archive/technology-preview/vidalia-bundle-0.2.2.22-alpha-0.2.10-libevent2-i386.dmg.asc

Tor Browser Bundle for OS X with the same changes as above, as well as the removal of Polipo:
http://archive.torproject.org/tor-package-archive/technology-preview/TorBrowser-1.2.0-libevent2-dev-osx-i386-en-US.zip
http://archive.torproject.org/tor-package-archive/technology-preview/TorBrowser-1.2.0-libevent2-dev-osx-i386-en-US.zip.asc

Linux Tor Browser Bundle
------------------------
x86_64 only!

I've updated libevent to libevent-2.0.10-stable, OpenSSL to 1.0.0c, and rebuilt
OpenSSL with -Wa,--noexecstack which should prevent SELinux on the latest
Fedora(s) from refusing to let it run. I built all of the libraries and
binaries against a newer glibc (2.11.2-7) so if you're running an old one, it
won't work. (This is not the support policy for official bundles, but Qt won't
build against an OpenSSL built with -Wa,--noexecstack on Debian Lenny with
glibc 2.7 for reasons I've yet to figure out. Anyone who might have insight
into this is encouraged to email me.)

http://archive.torproject.org/tor-package-archive/technology-preview/tor-browser-gnu-linux-x86_64-1.2.0-libevent2-dev-en-US.tar.gz
http://archive.torproject.org/tor-package-archive/technology-preview/tor-browser-gnu-linux-x86_64-1.2.0-libevent2-dev-en-US.tar.gz.asc

Thanks,