Re: I wish to see one video on you tube

The video is from Silent Hill 2 OST.  You MAY be able to play it if 1) you enable flash in your firefox browser and 2) you select an exit from a country not restricted (like Romania).  I say MAY because if they use flash to check your location, sidestepping tor, then you will get the same restricted message.

praedor

On Tuesday, February 08, 2011 04:49:28 pm you wrote:
> Hallo I live in Italy.
> I have firefox portable version with tor download from here :
> http://www.torproject.org/dist/torbrowser/tor-browser-1.3.17_it.exe .
> I wish to see this video
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmhApE1kIgA&feature=player_embedded.
> In Italy is not possible.
> For one friend in Romania is possible to see this
> video(http://img806.imageshack.us/img806/7321/31962895.png).
> I tried to watch the video using tor but did not succeed.
> I'm not very handy when using tor.
> Could you help me for to see this video please.
> Is there one person who speak Italian?
> Many thanks.
> Ciao.
> Martino

The means of defense against foreign danger historically have become the instruments of tyranny at home.
â James Madison