ToR: A network by/for ToR admins

On Mon, 14 Feb 2011, Gregory Maxwell wrote:

Then they need to not run an exit. If running an exit is probably
going to get you killed or put in jail you should not be running one.
If you're right and the decision to allow wacko exit policies
discourages people with their life on the line from running exits,
then I could imagine no better policy.

Thank you, thank you. It took some time and some goading, but we've finally arrived:

ToR will be used the way we think it should be.

That's all I needed to hear.