Re: [tor-talk] Tor security on EC2

Hello,

On Sat, 4 Feb 2012 21:35:04 -0500, Gregory Maxwell wrote:
I'm unqualified to say anything about the specific questions wrt VM
system security... but I thought it might be worthwhile to offer a bit
of caution related to risk saliency.

Whatever risks you decide exist in EC2 here probably also exist in
many other services (certainly ones that are similar to EC2, but
probably also in ones that look less like it).

That's true. It wasn't my intention to zero in on EC2 (which I think is
an awesome service) specifically, it's just that I have spent quite some
time tinkering with it, so I was kind of focused on it ;-)

Marco