[tor-talk] tor-blocking sites

I am sick of them all!

Initially, there was a small number of these in the wild, but now it is widely spread - google is the main offender, but youtube (which is, as we all know, google-owned) and now, wait for it, scroogle.org (a site I use a lot) is also at it!

Tor-blocking could be very easily to implement by parsing cached-descriptors{.new} to see all exit nodes and then add them to a blacklist and start blocking. Is there anything which can be done to prevent this?

I am thinking of something similar to what is currently in existence with the bridge system - you don't know them all, just a portion of it, enough to connect you to the network. Could something similar be implemented with tor?