Re: [tor-talk] Help users in Iran reach the internet

Hi!

On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 12:41:50PM +0100, Jacob Appelbaum wrote:
>[... obfuscated bridges ...]

Does it currently make more sense to run bridges from machines with
fixed IP addresses or with changing ones? And is the answer for this
the same for obfuscated bridges?

Earlier, I have understood that running a bridge with changing IP
addresses, such as dialup IP space, is quite fine and helpful, so
I changed my home tor installation to run a bridge, even if I don't
run my machine 24/7. Would it help to change the machine into an
obfuscated bridge?

If so, I'd be willing to give it a try; compilation of obfsproxy
has already succeeded.

Hannah.