[tor-talk] additional router ports for obfsproxy

Hi,

I'm pretty new to tor and please pardon my ignorance in advance. I
followed your instructions to start tor with obfsproxy to help the
people in Iran get around the new blocking, and everything started up
well (running tor from alpha source), but I need to do some port
forwarding with my router.

Do I need to forward 9001 and the tcp port that the obfsproxy shows in
the console log? Any additional ports? I'm not using upnp.

Thanks, I heard that time is critical so I am hoping that asking here
will work out.

One last question, where do I email my IP and port (it's my actual ip
right?)