Re: [tor-talk] Call for volunteers for UCL Usable Security, Privacy, and Tor study

Count me in.
my skype: operationmindcrime88
non-activist (normal 21-year-old student from Argentina)
By the way, I'm not as tor-savy as roger or any or you guys. I run a
relay, saw defcon/c3 talks, etc but  I will not be able to answer
questions about the math behind crypto, or very hard stuff.
Aside from that I think I'm ok and I'll be happy to help in anything I can