Re: [tor-talk] Tails and a way to permanently install it on a removable media

> On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 10:57 PM, Runa A. Sandvik

> I think this just makes a live Tail USB not an installed one.

Yep.

According to
https://tails.boum.org/doc/encryption_and_privacy/your_data_wont_be_saved_unless_explicitely_asked/index.en.html

"Future versions of Tails will propose a feature to save some files or
configuration, but it is still being developped."[sic]

Far be it from me to speak for the developers here, but it seems to me
that the stated purpose of the project is to provide a live CD or live USB
system, not provide an installation method.