Re: [tor-talk] Scroogle is No More?

A lot of sites are incredibly "broken" if javascript is disabled. NoScript would be one example of a "privacy plugin" that would thus cause a problem if enabled for some sites. It's why I'm curious as to what the plugin was that you were using. I haven't been using ixquick for very long, and still don't use it regularly. It's one I started messing with scroogle was not always accessible to me for whatever reasons. Having browsed the site with Mozilla Firefox + Noscript (scripting disabled) + Ghostery + AdBlock Plus + HTTPS Everywhere, + Cookies disabled, in addition to browsing the site via the Tor Browser Bundle + Noscript (scripting disabled) + HTTPS Everywhere + Cookies disabaled, and never having run into the message you describe, I'm curious to reproduce it.
Ask yourself this - why is a search engine site so much interested in my own privacy settings? And why is it that I've never had any such "privacy-oriented" issues with scroogle, ever! if you are able to address/answer those two, then you are in the right path.