Re: [tor-talk] Scroogle is No More?

--- On Tue, 2/21/12, Mr Dash Four <mr.dash.four@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Really?! And who the hell do you think you are, exactly?!
> Please enlighten me, and explain why should I provide you
> with *any* additional "evidence" at all?

Due to the way in which you've been acting, you are no more trustworthy than a fly-by-night website with a .cc domain.  Generally, when you make a claim that you've come across a problem, it's your duty to tell people how to reproduce it if you want people to take you seriously.  Since you can't be bothered to do that, why should any take you seriously?

> Until I have read your "recommendation" post earlier on
> today, I had absolutely no idea who or what startpage or
> ixquick actually is.

Interesting.  Ixquick.com has only been part of the "Tor Button" plugin in TBB for while now as one of the alternatives you can check off when hit with a Google CAPTCHA.

> There is nothing whatsoever compelling
> me to provide you, or anybody else, with any sort of
> additional "evidence" or giving out details of what I have
> deployed on my browser (or outside of it).

Then why are you even on this list?  Seriously, if you're so paranoid about your identity, to the point that you think telling us what plugins you use may result in your security getting compromised by one of us, why would you even bother participating here?  You could just point your Tor Browser to the list archive and lurk away without even being subscribed.

> Do you think I have the word "GOOFY" written across my forehead
> by any chance?

Nope.  But, at this point, given your childish rantings, accusations and cursing in your last e-mail, I wouldn't be surprised if you told me "LAMER" was there. :P

Anyways, enjoy your tirades and future flamebait or trolling.  I won't be tossing you any treats in the future.