Re: [tor-talk] Scroogle is No More?

He obviously doesn't want help, doesn't want to contribute & apparently thinks somehow, if he says which addons he's using in (Aurora?) that we could instantly look up his home address.
Nope, none of the above. As for whether I have to give you, or anybody else, a comprehensive list of the browser add-ons I am using or the system configuration I deploy outside my browser - read my previous post on the subject.

To conclude this, I posted what I had to post yesterday and put my reasons why I am not going to use the "search-engine" sites two of the other contributors recommended - for me "sniffing" what "privacy-oriented browser extensions" I use or deploy, let alone asking be to switch them OFF in order to access/use the said site is a good-enough reason to stay well-clear.