Re: [tor-talk] Tor bridge with no traffic

On Thu, 23 Feb 2012 at 08:27, Andreas Krey wrote:
> I don't think so. My bridge get similarly low usage (the
> vidalia-configured just as the hand-setup one), and given the way bridge
> addresses may be handed out, and that you explicitly need to configure
> them, that is not surprising.

But, isn't this a problem? Porxying through tor is slow enough and when I
was running an exit node, there was lots of traffic there. When bridges
are not "announced", no one will use them - sounds like a real bottleneck.

>> Any ideas on how to get the bridge going?
> Wait. :-)

I''ll wait. My IP address is almost never changing though.

Is there some other way to announce the bridge?

Thanks,
Christian.
--
BOFH excuse #433:

error: one bad user found in front of screen