Re: [tor-talk] Tor bridge with no traffic

On Wed, 22 Feb 2012 12:53:24 -0800 (PST)
Christian Kujau <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm running a Tor bridge for some days now (after shutting down an
> exit node, due to too many DMCA complaints) but it's hardly getting
> any traffic:
>
>   Heartbeat: Tor's uptime is 1 day 11:59 hours, with 2 circuits open.
>   I've sent 7.34 MB and received 24.86 MB.

First off, thanks for running a bridge.  Bridges are divided into at
least four pools in the bridge database. The pools are web, email,
manual and other, effectively. If your bridge was slotted into the
latter two pools, it will take a while to get some users. An
alternative is that your bridge is already blocked in some countries,
such as China, and other users haven't found it yet.

--
Andrew
http://tpo.is/contact