Re: [tor-talk] TorBrowser does not work with mediafire.com

Juan Garofalo <juan.g71@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Anna Brown <c76h52o46@xxxxxxxxx>:
>
>> Hello. When I login no mediafire.com, I cannot see my files. I see
>> next progressbar , which never ends :
>
>         You probably need to enable javascript for it to work.

I've also noticed this, starting sometime last year. I don't believe
that JS is the problem as it should be OK under a standard TBB install.

Maybe one of the CDN's or other remote sites that mediafire uses? They
use googleapis.com, and Google tends to block malicious nodes, which
often includes Tor exit nodes.
--
kat