[tor-talk] Flash proxy talk Feb 20

I will be giving a talk about flash proxies 16:15â17:30 PST on
Wednesday, February 20.

http://www.stanford.edu/class/ee380/winter-schedule-20122013.html
http://www.stanford.edu/class/ee380/Abstracts/130220.html

The talk is open to the public, and will also be broadcast on the web.
The web video is viewable in VLC.

This will be my first talk about flash proxies since the system started
to become more widely known. I hope to be able to share some numbers on
usage since we started distributing browser bundles.

I'm happy to talk to people one-on-one or in a group after the talk. If
you attend in person, just find me afterward and tell me you're from
tor-talk and we can talk.

David Fifield