Re: [tor-talk] [rt.torproject.org #7406] Proxify app

Hello everybody !

I was talking with Moritz Barti about a project (http://rihan.fr/projects/system/headless) I'm on, and the way to get the random port used by vidalia.

He told me about the "Control Port", which I didn't understand yet but I will focus on it as soon as I'm free.

If you want to talk about it, if you want to comment my app, if you need idea about how could the "API" part of Vidalia be improvedâ I can give ideas.
Good day everybody !
--
Regards, Adnan RIHAN.

Le lundi 4 fÃvrier 2013 Ã 12:50, Moritz Bartl via RT a Ãcrit :