Re: [tor-talk] Cupcake Bridge update

On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 10:06 PM, k e bera <keb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Wed, 6 Feb 2013 15:37:09 -0500
> Griffin Boyce <griffinboyce@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Just wanted to send a quick update on Cupcake - it's available in the
> > Chrome web store and has 88 users. =)
>
> 89 =)
>
> The cupcake hasnt changed that decadent pink icing however, so i am not
> sure it is doing anything.

Thanks! Glad you like it. The cupcake does not change colour, but if you
click on the cupcake, it will have a drop-down page with the status.  If
it's blue, then it's working. If it's grey or black, there's a problem.
http://i.imgur.com/vQQJiLj.png

Since I'm piggybacking off of the Stanford site's implementation, I can't
yet customize colours or graphics. There seems to be a lot of ongoing
development on their end, so I'd rather play it safe for now. =)

~Griffin