Re: [tor-talk] Accessing hidden service from same instance

> I'm planning to do
> the same thing for measuring hidden service performance in Torperf.

> there's a quite high probability that
> you're using the same entry guard for the actual connection between
> client and service.

For similar HS tests I ran the HS's separately so that, other than the
local ISP, it would best reflect the actual Tor network.
Though doing it all with one Tor instance would be much easier.
As time frees up I may continue and contribute to your project.

In addition to the EG, I wonder as to possible reuse of the paths to the DB's,
IP's, and RP? It wasn't something I looked at, but could also affect
performance.