[tor-talk] torsocks 1.3 is tagged and released

Hi,

After quite a long development cycle, we've tagged torsocks 1.3 today:

  https://gitweb.torproject.org/torsocks.git/shortlog/refs/tags/1.3

We believe that this release fixes most of the outstanding torsocks
issues. We also also hope that it merges all of the various patches that
were being shared in the community.

Please report any new bugs or patches on the Tor bug tracker!

If you'd like to see the current set of bugs and the future
improvements, please visit the bug tracker for the torsocks component:

  https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/query?component=Torsocks

All the best,
Jacob