Re: [tor-talk] Email provider for privacy-minded folk

On Tue, 2013-02-12 at 10:13 +0100, Karsten N. wrote:
> On 02/12/2013 01:47 AM, bvvq wrote:
> > I would like to change.
>
> You may try VFEmail https://www.vfemail.net/
>
> For a one-time payment of $15 you get an good service. Use an anonymous
> prepaid credit card to stay anonymous. Free service works well with
> SMTP, POP and IMAP too but contains ads and taglines.
>
> Best regards
> Karsten N.

I use riseup.net -- I trust their promise not to store any logs, I know
they'll never block Tor, and they don't have any ads in their web
interface.

That said, if you're financially stable in a first-world country, you
should probably throw some bitcoins their way to cover the cost of your
email account (they recommend you donate three hour's worth of pay per
year IIRC, which is pretty trivial for most people).

--
Sent from Ubuntu