Re: [tor-talk] Email provider for privacy-minded folk

On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 11:41 PM, Maxim Kammerer <mk@xxxxxx> wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 6:05 AM, Griffin Boyce <griffinboyce@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> > This is an oft-overlooked point about Riseup. They never did approve me
> > for an account. I'm sketchy. ;P
>
> Don't say... Do you approve of “a vanguard strategy for revolution”?
> Or support “the idea that class oppression supersedes race or gender
> oppression”? This is serious stuff!
> https://help.riseup.net/en/social-contract

No, but I would definitely be considered a capitalist.  After reading their
social contract, yeah, I'm probably not what they're looking for.

Having said that, lots of people seem very happy using their services, and
it's frequently recommended that I make the switch.

~Griffin