Re: [tor-talk] Email provider for privacy-minded folk

Il 12/02/2013 21:21, Joe Btfsplk ha scritto:
> I went & read a LOT on their site.  One problem is, they say it may take
> 1 day or 10 to answer a support request.  "They're all volunteers."
> That's fine.  Except if the support issue is your acct is locked, not
> because of your actions, 10 days is a long time to wait.

When you open an email account you set your password (obvious) and a
security question (optional). That would keep your account safe and you
should not need support, hopefully. That said, I did not have a single
support issue in years.

> I didn't see if they offer aliases (or disposable addresses).  I assume
> not?

They offer half a dozen of email aliases that point to your account and
can be configured and deleted on the fly.

Jan