[tor-talk] Android and hidden services was: Re: Another Hidden Service question

On 12.02.2013 10:11, Nathan Freitas wrote:
Does the fact that my actual IP address has changed (say my Tor client
moves from a 3G to a wifi connection), or by extension, by Tor client
has stopped and started, have any impact on the availability of a Hidden
Service I am hosting?

What I am seeing is that I can initially connect to a HS hosted on my
Android phone from a remote computer when the phone is on wifi. However,
when I switch to 3G, I am unable to connect from the same remote
computer anymore, and the same issue when I return to wifi.

How much can an Android device be trusted with such things?