Re: [tor-talk] tor2web - How can I get my hidden service indexed?

On 2/14/13 11:06 PM, adrelanos wrote:
> Should I contact them and politely ask if they activate it for me? Do
> they enable it on a by case base?
>
> Or do they all read that list and there is no reason to ask again?
Currently there's no such a feature in the code of Tor2web:
https://github.com/globaleaks/tor2web-3.0

A feature-request has to be created on
https://github.com/globaleaks/tor2web-3.0/issues to address that kind of
issue.

Probably we would need a sort of "Generic method" that allow a TorHS
operator to "signal back" to the Tor2web proxy some specific behavior.

For example some behavior could, "allow robots.txt" or "assign me that
nym-pseudonim" or "cache this list of page for X amount of hours" .

With such a system in place, it could be possible/easy to have some
self-maintenable (not to be manually configured) method to do what you
would like to do.

Fabio

p.s. we would really need to apply for OpenITP funding to get Tor2web
development back within June/July