[tor-talk] (no subject)

Hi people i have been recieving emails for the last few days and im not sure if anyone is speaking directly to me or its someone with to much time on their hands i can assure u that the things that are sent to me realy not that intresting and i dont have any international crime Âgoing on im still Âfigure out how to use tor and safely send emails ect but if ur so parnoid that someone is taking the time to read ur emails and maybe watching what ur up to just 1 question what are u actuly up to,to make u think this other wise i dont know iv never put credit cards numbers,sort codes ect u know stuff that would allow u to be riped off.i only started to use this stuff cause extra security always sounds good

Sent from Samsung Mobile