Re: [tor-talk] Use 10-Minute E-Mail over Tor to create anonymous e-mail account

________________________________
 From: Miserly Flyer <miserlyflyer@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "tor-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tor-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 3:56 AM
Subject: Use 10-Minute E-Mail over Tor to create anonymous e-mail account

Hi.

Over the past few days, I have been known by another name here on Tor Talk.  That alias has been retired, since some malicious person hacked into my Tor-Yahoo account.

I now have a new Yahoo account, which I created using a 10-Minute E-Mail as the verification account.  The Yahoo account and the verification account were both created over Tor.  We will see if I have any issues.  I think this may be a good method of setting up an anonymous e-mail account for dedicated Tor-only purposes.

- Miserly Flyer